Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Blog

This is a test to see if the blog works. I have had several people that have asked me where my blog was. I have had to tell them that I did not have one. A few days ago that changed. So I will first put the past Peace On The Road chapters into the blog before I do any new writing. So there will be quite a few posted within a short length of time.

Peace On The Road was started in the fall of 2004 and has folowed my travels for the slightly more than four years as I have been living in a Winnebago Vectra motor home ever since. The motor home is the only home that we have anymore. There are four of us that travel together. There is my wife, my mother in law, and currently our nineteen year old cat, and of course myself.

It has been fun writing the "chapters" over the past years and I hope that you enjoy reading the blog.

Till later this is Doug of
Peace On The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment